Search the Landlord Hub
Join the RLA for just £79.95
Sign up for RLA News
Latest news in photos
- The Office for National Statistics has published latest Index of private housing rental prices in UK for June 2016 https://t.co/vfoqEJVnyj.
- Rents increased in all the English regions over the year to June 2016, with rental prices increasing the most in the South East (3.4%).
- Private rents grew by 2.5% in England, 0.1% in Scotland and fell by 0.1% in Wales in the 12 months to June 2016
- Private rents paid by UK tenants rose by 2.4% in the 12 months to June 2016, down from 2.5% when compared with the year to May 2016.
- Tragic reminder to stay safe when meeting potential tenants. Suzy Lamplugh father 'little hope left' after 30-years https://t.co/It3ggkV44c
Find us on Facebook
Tagsaccreditation Alan Ward anti-social behaviour Bill Irvine buy-to-let David Smith DCLG DWP energy efficiency Evictions green deal HMO HMOs housing benefit Housing Benefits immigration Labour landlords letting agents Licensing local housing allowance London mortgages National News North West private rented sector prs regulation rent controls Richard Jones right to rent RLA RPI Section 21 selective licensing shelter south east south west Tax tenants training Universal Credit wales Welfare Reform west midlands