Search the Landlord Hub
Join the RLA for just £79.95
Sign up for RLA News
Latest news in photos
Five second surveyThank you for taking this survey by the Residential Landlords' Association, the national voice for landlords.
- @Housingnewscouk thanks! we've updated our twitter account, please follow / refer: @RLA_News
- @JustLandlords thanks! we've updated our twitter account, please #ff @RLA_News
- @elfinkitchens @guardian @letalliance oh we agree! http://t.co/h565ufzJzL please refer to @RLA_News for current RLA twitter...Thanks!
- RT @RLA_News: Don't forget we've changed from @thelandlordman to @RLA_News...working as hard as ever, just easier to find! Spread the word!
- Please note that we have changed our twitter name from @thelandlordman to @RLA_News - Please tell your friends.
Find us on Facebook
- Pauline Jones on Ministers making it easier for nightmare tenants
- RLA on Property industry unites to launch ‘best practice’ Code for the Private Rented Sector
- Adam Hosker on Property industry unites to launch ‘best practice’ Code for the Private Rented Sector
- home improvment loans on Green Deal Home Improvement Fund closed
- Toby McJoby on Ministers making it easier for nightmare tenants
Tagsaccreditation Alan Ward anti-social behaviour buy-to-let Douglas Haig east and west yorkshire East England east midlands green deal HMO HMOs housing benefit Housing Benefits immigration investment Labour landlords letting agents Licensing local housing allowance London Mark Prisk mortgages National News north east North West north yorkshire private rented sector prs regulation rent controls RLA RPI selective licensing shelter south east south west south yorkshire TDS tenants training Universal Credit wales Welfare Reform west midlands