The agenda for the next Cardiff Landlord forum has been set, taking place on the 24th September from 18:00-20:00, with the Atlantic Wharf Travelodge serving as the venue.
Douglas Haig, RLA Director for Wales is also the chair of the Landlord forum in Cardiff. The forum meets every two months and does not require registration. If you own properties in the Cardiff region, you can be considered a member and would be encouraged to attend, the more landlords that attend the events the stronger the voice of opinion is when dealing with policy and regulatory obligation.
The forum is designed to create good workable links between private landlords and local authorities. The ‘Local Authority Liaison’, has two speakers set for the upcoming meeting:
- Andrew Lavender, Houses into Homes (Welsh Empty Property Initiative) – The Opportunity that Empty Properties Present
- Sarah Capstick – Regional Development Coordinator for the Supporting People Programme in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
The forum is also designed to support landlords in the challenges that they may face on a day-to-day basis when renting out properties. In this respect the forum offers advice and best practice, condensation being the topic subject on the 24th:
- Kassie Williams – Sales Engineer, Nuaire
With the weather changing, Kassie will be talking about condensation and some new products that can help you alleviate condensation with specific debate on the differences between flats and houses.
The forum concludes with an update from Douglas and networking at the bar.
If you are interested in attending there is no need to register, simply turn up and enjoy the benefits of engaging with other professionals in the sector.
- View Welsh news items from the News Hub
- Visit the RLA Wales Blog
- View the press release on the Landlord Accreditation Wales website, including contact information