This month’s Course of the Month is Law of Agency, and with over 60% of landlords in the private rented sector using a letting agent, it is crucial to maintain a positive relationship between landlord, agent and tenants.
What will I learn?
Our brand new e-learning course is the perfect opportunity to learn about the legal obligations of the landlord, letting agent and the tenant. It covers:
- The fiduciary duty placed on agents.
- Uncovers the landlord, agent and tenant relationship with the legal duties of each party
- What happens if an agent acts without explicit instruction from the landlord
- How an agent can ‘bind’ a landlord to a contract
- How a landlord or agent can terminate services
- Cooling off periods in consumer contracts