As a landlord, you have a duty to ensure that electrics are not only safe but are also in full working order at the start of a tenancy. Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is a recommended way to maintain your equipment, in a compliant and safe manner, and our PAT testing course is this month’s Course of the Month.
PAT testing may or not be mandatory in some properties, dependent on licensing and insurance conditions of the property.
Our one day course is suitable for landlords, managing and letting agents and block managers, and it covers:
- The Law and The Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Protective Equipment
- Equipment and their construction
- Practical User Checks
- Inspection and Testing – Formal Visual and Combined
- Test Equipment and how to use them
- Theory and Practical Examinations
As this is our Course of the Month, throughout September we are offering this course at 10% off. Book your place today!