Have you attended training on the Green Deal but are still unsure how to actually unlock the new money for energy efficiency improvements?
If so you may be interested in the following event aimed at providing landlords with practical advise and guidance on how to get the most out of the Green Deal:
Energy Efficiency in the Private Rented Sector
From rhetoric to real improvements
Wednesday 31 July 2013
9:00am – 4:00pm
Coin Street Centre, 108 Stamford Street, South Bank, London SE1 9NH
At the UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership’s FREE workshop in London on Wednesday 31st July 2013, we’re bringing together landlords, energy companies and the installers of energy saving measures to help you:
- Understand how you can use your Green Deal Assessment to get grants from different funding providers
- Talk directly to energy suppliers and other providers of the £1.3bn annual Energy Company Obligation grant funding
- Understand – for windows, wall insulation, roof insulation, boiler replacements – what funding is availableNOW and how to get to it
- Discuss where Green Deal financing (sharing the cost of improvements with your tenants) might form part of your improvement strategy
- Find out how to engage with planners, freeholders and tenants whose agreement you may need for the improvements you want to make
We hope you can join us on London’s South Bank for informative event. For more information see www.futureclimate.org.uk/prs-project/workshop/
To register, please email LLAS.GreenDeal@camden.gov.uk by Friday 26th July 2013. Places are limited.
- The RLA strives to provide information on the Green Deal whenever we can. View our news reel on the topic.