The next NWPOA meeting for local landlords, which will take place on 22nd February 2018, will now be held at a different venue than previusly advertised, at the Liverpool Quaker Meeting House.
The meeting will start at 6:30pm and tea and coffee will be served from 6pm.
This is an important meeting to attend, you can read the full agenda below.
Welcome to the NWPOA and RLA by co-chair Louis Anastasiou
- Update on local/legal issues -Tony McVey President
- Consider–Rate – Tim Gorton
- RLA update – Andrew Goodacre CEO
- Fitness for Human Habitation, HMO extensions, Data Protection, Local Council new powers to fine landlords up to £30,000 – George Murray (Barrister)
- Taxation rules for Landlords – Mark Wrigglesworth (FCA)
- Questions & Answers Session
- Surgery (one to one)
We would like to see as many landlords coming along as it is an opportunity to find out what is happening in the rental sector and Liverpool in particular