The UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership (UKLAP) is holding an awards ceremony on Friday the 28th March 2014 at the Thistle Hotel Marble Arch in London to celebrate the success of the accreditation scheme and reward excellence amongst all members.
The deadline for registration is soon! Friday 24th January 2014.
You can visit the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) website for more information:
The RLA will be in attendance, with DepositGuard sponsoring the event.
This prestigious event will be held to celebrate the success of the accreditation scheme and to reward excellence amongst the industry. The conference will bring together a blend of speakers, including Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor of London for Housing, Land and Property, and Martin Roberts, TV Property Expert and BBC Presenter.
List of awards include:
- Best Landlord Services (Local Authorities and Not for Profit Organisations)
- LA – highest number of accredited landlords from January 2013 to January 2014
- Best Service Provider (not Local Authorities)
- Best Small Landlord (1 to 20 properties)
- Best Portfolio Landlord (20 plus properties)
- Best Letting Agent of the Year
- Best Landlord of the Year for Student Housing
- Green Landlord of the Year Green
- Agent of the Year Overall
- Best Landlord of the Year
- Empowering Tenants Award
- Make A Difference Award
There is no cost for nominating and you could end up with an award in your hands!
The LLAS is run by the UKLAP and strives to make landlords respected and acknowledged as professional. Learn more at the LLAS website.