The London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) and the UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership (UKLAP) is proud to announce Your Investment & the Law Conference & Award on 18 March 2016. This prestigious event will be held to celebrate the successes of the scheme which supports and educates landlords, letting and managing agents and to acknowledge and reward excellence amongst its members. The Conference will bring together 500 plus landlords, agents, housing professionals across the board, VIP guests, including Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor of London for Housing, Land and Property, Kate Faulkner Evening standard Property Expert and Journalist, David Smith- specialist Lawyer, Day Smith Hunter-Tax specialist and many more.
The LLAS & UKLAP has been in operation since 2004 and continue to be by far the largest and most successful accreditation scheme in London and the UK, Have accredited over 16,000 landlords and over 1300 letting and managing agents across London, over 7000 plus landlords & agents outside of London, a database of over 30000 plus of accredited and non-accredited landlords/agents, with new members joining on a daily basis.
The deadline for registration Monday 18 January 2016
At: Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA. Time: 6pm- champagne reception.
You can visit the London Landlord Accreditation Website for more information
The RLA are Gold Sponsors of the event and will be in attendance
List of Awards include:
- Best Landlord Services (Local Authorities and Not for Profit Organisations)
- Best Services Provider (not Local Authorities)
- LA – highest number of accredited landlords from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016 – to be awarded by LLAS staff
- Best CPD performance Award- to be award by LLAS staff
- Best Letting Agent of the Year
- Best Landlord of the Year for Student Housing
- Best Small Landlord (1 to 20 properties)
- Best Portfolio Landlord (20 plus properties)
- Green Landlord of the Year
- Green Agent of the Year
- Overall Best Landlord of the Year
- Empowering Tenants Award
- Make A Difference Award
There is no cost for nominating and you could end up with an award in your hands
The LLAS is run by the UKLAP and strives to make landlords respected and acknowledged as professional. Learn more at the LLAS website.