Firstly we would like to wish you a very happy 2018.
A tough year for landlords ahead with the government expanding HMO licencing, potential changes in AST details, no tenant fees going live and of course let’s not forget the introduction in April of the Landlord and agent criminal database.
The RLA are always looking at innovative ways to help landlords and are very pleased to introduce Consider-Rate.
We have been able to secure the Consider-Rate system to all RLA Co-Regulation members in Liverpool to the end of the current licencing period of April 2020 as a free benefit to joining the RLA Co-Reg scheme, saving you £40.50 plus VAT per property over the next 27 months. (The cost is normally £1.50 plus VAT per property per month)
Consider-Rate are holding a free evening for our members and all agents in Liverpool to attend and find out more on Thursday 22nd February. Andrew Goodacre, CEO of the RLA will also be speaking and answering your questions.
Unfortunately numbers are restricted so we urge you to reply to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your name and number of people attending, ideally before 10th January so they can arrange the best venue to suit numbers, so email your interest asap please.
Details of the Liverpool venue and the agenda will be confirmed before the end of January.
We believe this system will benefit our members and bring transparency, responsibility and accountability to tenants as well as proving that agents and landlords are achieving theirs.
You will receive an invitation to complete your sign up on the Consider-Rate system in early February so you can get started before the event which may help in any questions you wish being answered.
We hope you will be able to attend and more importantly, complete your sign up and enjoy the benefits and the protection Consider-Rate will bring in letting your properties going forward.
A BIT MORE ABOUT CONSIDER-RATE
Consider-Rate believes that ALL parties need to be accountable and responsible for the lettings industry to move forward. That there is good and bad tenants as much as there is landlords and agents.
They also know that the tenant element has not been or is unlikely to be addressed by the government. It is also not included in the Rent Smart Wales scheme, The West of England Rental Standard, The London Rental Standard to mention but a few. Consider-Rate believes this is a vital element to help landlords comply and effectively achieve the demands put upon them.
Consider-Rate provide an unbiased platform that will help all parties evidence their performance and protect themselves against all letting rogues as well as allowing them to find the people they want to work with.
At a glance advantages to using Consider-Rate
- Help you to continuously comply with the licencing requirements and evidence that you have and are.
- Require tenants to also be responsible and prove that they are.
- Provide you with a live TENANT database that has all tenants on the system. Good and Bad. Full of the information you need to find the right tenant for your property
- No discrimination as all tenants will be treated the same and all be on the system.
- Makes all tenants transparent and accountable
- Protects you as a landlord as it evidences your everyday communication and activities.
- Trains and encourages better behaviour and working relationships between parties.
- Tenant accreditation available to balance the landlord accreditation requirements
- Time and money saving systems within to enhance your usability and reduce your costs.
- Free property adverts and alerts to the best tenants so they come to you.
For more information go to www.consider-rate.co.uk