The RLA is excited to be at the Gateshead International Stadium for the local Landlord & Letting show on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd October 2014. A host of RLA representatives will be there, meeting members and giving seminars. Tickets are free!
The Landlord & Letting show returns to the Northeast this October and the RLA is delighted to be part of the conference. For free tickets register here.
The event is being held at Gateshead International Stadium, Neilson Road, Gateshead, NE10 0EF; you can view the map for directions here.
As always, the list of seminars provides an impressive overview of experts in their field. The RLA is pleased to announce the following talks from some old favourites and a new talk from Policy & Communications Manager, John Stewart on the upcoming election:
Wednesday 22nd October
- 10:30 – Dave Absalom, RLA – ‘Stay ahead of the game – top tips for landlords on how to avoid problem tenancies’
- 1:00 – Dave Absalom, RLA – ‘Letting Agents – the Good, the Bad and How to Choose Wisely’
- 3:30 – Doug Hall, RLA Mortgages – ‘The Buy-To-Let (BTL) mortgage market and how to source the most suitable product for you’
Thursday 23rd October
- 10:30 – Doug Hall, RLA Mortgages – ‘The Buy-To-Let (BTL) mortgage market and how to source the most suitable product for you’
- 1:00 – Dave Absalom, RLA – ‘Stay ahead of the game – top tips for landlords on how to avoid problem tenancies’
- 3:30 – John Stewart, RLA – ‘The 2015 election and the future of the Private Rented Sector’
We look forward to seeing you there!