The RLA are looking to continue their strong relationship with ‘Landlord and Letting’ by manning a stand and presenting seminars at the annual conference, held at the Barbican in London next week.
The RLA is sending a team of dedicated staff to ensure that our current and prospective members have the chance to engage with the association face-to-face.
Its stand 65 for the RLA, we would love to see you so come on by!
If the draw of knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and frankly good-looking RLA staff isn’t enough to entice you into dropping by, saying hello, and asking some questions maybe the chance to save an unbelievable £495 in member’s fees might move your feet!
- A prize draw, with a year’s free membership available
- Total discounts on brokers fees, which cost £495 for non-members, could end up saving you £300!
- 10 per cent discount when protecting deposits with DepositGuard until October
- FREE RLA property manage software
- 25 per cent of any RLA landlord development course
- Complete landlord document library
- Plus even more incentives which you’ll have to find out for yourselves!
Complimented by RLA seminar/training veterans Dave Absalom, Doug Hall, and John King the RLA wants all to find out why we are currently ‘Association of the Year’.
Come and ask any questions you can, and find out what it would be like to be a member of one the strongest landlord associations in the country.
The RLA has enjoyed three years of success at conferences and awards alike, last year saw the RLA take home the prestigious and coveted ‘Association of the Year’ for the 2012-13 season, capping three years of award winning service. 2010, 2011-12 saw the RLA crowned ‘Campaigner’ of the year.
Looking forward to seeing you there!